Monday, 26 November 2012

Assault Marines

I mentioned in an earlier post that I loved the new Assault Marine models from Forge World well, this morning I bought a set. I love the dynamic poses and the sense of momentum in these models. Don't get me wrong, the earlier set is still fantastic but the variants seem to me to be more active, like they're actually hacking people to bits rather than simply bracing them selves for it.



In other news I've made a start on Marius Gage though I'm going to have to redo his cloak as the blood red I went for just looks too much next to the blue and whites of the rest of my Ultramarines nobility. I'm thinking a darker purple...

What ever the outcome I will put some photos up as soon as he is done.



1 comment:

  1. I noticed that "legion" armours appear to be better than the same armours which are not "legion".

    Strange.

    ReplyDelete