Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Master Chief

I love the fact that in 30k you can have scouts with power armour, a sniper rifle, melta-bombs AND a USR: Stealth upgrade!

Today being the launch of Halo 4 I've sculpted a helmet based on Master Chief's Mjolnir armour.

I shall confess that sculpting is not my forte but I'm actually quite proud of my effort here. When it's dry I can file the sides down a bit and define the edges more.

At the moment he will cut a solitary figure as I'm going to build the rest of the MkIVs as tactical marines and also because somehow I've run out of spare helmets!

Now, for a Cortana...

1 comment:

  1. That explains why there's no old pattern scouts, like the scouts from Tyranid Attack.

    Who knew a sniper rifle would look so cool on a power armoured marine.

    30K sounds better than 40K for Astartes!

    ReplyDelete