Thursday, 6 December 2012

Marius Gage, master of the First


All of the models that I have tried to do so far in this project have been tailored to match the descriptions in Know No Fear. However I loved this model and the only thing I could think to match it up with was Marius Gage, so here he is.



This is a blend of the two models that come with the forge world command kit. The bulk of the model is from the captain whilst the bolt pistol arm comes from the banner bearer - I chose to do this because I think the master of the first chapter deserves a bit of extravagance on his armour and the two eagle shields really set that off.

The hammer is actually a left over from my Praetor model which was based on the Gamesday 2011 model. To be honest I'm not sure I like the hammer. I used some plasti card and green stuff to create a harness and sling for it but as I say I'm undecided at the moment and might well strip it off - thoughts in the comments box bellow!

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice kit bash and he certainly looks angry enough to have been at the betrayal!

    ReplyDelete