Sunday, 13 January 2013

Guilliman's peripherals

This weekend I have been sorting out the body of Guilliman and although I'm redoing the cloak (with much cursing and swearing at green stuff) it's got it's first coat of paint. However, I'm loath to go much further as the cloak still needs a lot of work to build up the layers and make it look like a cloak...



To help deplete my cloak-based frustration I've also been doing the arms and accessories. This is what I've come up with so far:


The picture isn't the best but it does show off some of the detailing. The base needs finishing off with some texture and flock but otherwise this is all done.

In other news I've put up a new Hank & Marv comic and added quite a few posts on For Holy Terra, I've even got some updates in the works for my Eldar blog but I don't want to spread myself too thin.

I've got no idea how long this cloak will take to graft but I'll let you know how it goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment