Friday, 1 February 2013

New Assault Marines

Hooray! Forge World have released some new stuff! Annoyingly the thing I'm most excited about is a bundle of things that have been out for a while...


The MkIV Assault marine set is a bit of a bargain as far as I'm concerned saving you about £20 which is not to be sniffed at! Unfortunately I'm not entirely convinced I'll be getting them - certainly not any time soon...money is a ridiculous thing when you think about it.

Anyway, for this and more shiny things check the New Stuff section on FW

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/LEGION_MKIV_ASSAULT_SQUAD_SET.html

On another glum note I've got a load of work to do this weekend which means the paintbrushes will remain idle until further notice, this is a sad state of affairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment