Sunday, 17 March 2013

Poor excuses

I have a confession to make, my life is currently swallowed up with salvaging models from other armies and as such I haven't had much time to work on my Ultramarines. On the plus side I have been able to scavenge almost 1000 points for my raven guard, split my blood angels into three armies (mechanised flesh tearers, descent of angels BA and a horrendously overpowered Death Company) harvest my old grey knights into 3 brand new squads using 1 Grey Knight kit and a lot of superglue! Besides all this I've dug up my old Tau in preparation for their re-release next month.



There was a minor calamity when I inadvertently dislodged my box of WIP Ultras and they broke, turns out Tartarus pattern armour isn't all that strong after all...this was quite dispiriting as I'm in no mood to tart around with them at the moment.

I have done some work on the thunderhawk, finished airbrushing the blue and started doing the detailing on some of the weapons. I've decided to do one side at a time if only to make it look cool in profiles my book case.

More will follow soon, I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment