Saturday, 18 May 2013

Picture Drop: Display boards and FW painted minis

These are some of the models on display in the Armorium where the FW guys were hiding. Again, I'll try and get some better resolution ones up when I get back to my computer.

Assorted legion minis

Sons of Horus


Davinite Lodge Priest (event exclusive mini)

Blood Angels MkIIb Land Raider

Blood Angels spartan - I love this colour scheme and am sorely tempted to buy one tomorrow...

Zune Mortalis board depicting a scenario from Massacre called fall of the Iron Father with traitors boarding the Iron Hands cruiser Iron Father. I missed the game because I was in a seminar but it looks fun. I'm staying with family so I missed the last man standing competition that is on tonight - I've got a photo of the rules which I will upload later.

World Eater from last years Betrayal board, he's playing with a camera phone!

The Betrayal board - still impressive.

The drop site board - lots going on here

Iron Hands fellglaive 

Castallax battle automatons marching up the board

Traitor lines




Hope you enjoyed these. Do spread the word, it'd be great to get some more traffic through the site.





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics!!!!! My friend and I are admiring the stuff now. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete