Saturday, 18 May 2013

The Madness begins!

I arrived at the venue, the rather swanky Nottingham Belfry after a dubious journey round Nottingham's roundabouts. I arrived a full 2 hours before the scheduled start time and was probably one of the last to arrive.

We're given a lanyard and a little back pack with the eye of horus on it as well as a special eye of horus die. We then scrambled for models before joining a rather lengthy queue. I managed to get my hands on the new Fulgrim the Illuminator model (which looks awesome) though they were sadly only 1 per person. I also bought a copy of Fulgrim which I'm hoping I can get the author to sign as well as the Davinite Lodge Priest.

I am currently sat in the bar, in 10 minutes the first seminar is due to begin...check back for updates as and when things are revealed! But for now, enjoy these images...



No comments:

Post a Comment