Thursday, 13 June 2013

Rotor Cannons!


Here is the first of the latest batch of Ultramarines.

There might not be a few more for a couple of days/weeks. I'm moving house next week and everything is being put into boxes - I've managed to keep my fiancée away from that particular part of the office...thus far and I don't want to leave it too late and let all my hard work get hurled in with the crockery! Not that she'd ever do that...


Still, I've managed to persuade my fiancee to let me have the third bedroom as a man cave in the new house, I sold it to her by saying that otherwise I'd have to keep my collection in our bedroom...it's only 2m x 2m so there isn't room for a table but I have got a display case lined up and a sizeable workstation - exciting times!



No comments:

Post a Comment