Saturday, 7 September 2013

Codex Space Marines First Impression


It's pretty good.


There is some truly fantastic artwork in this book - I especially like the graphic of the centurions, it's a shame it didn't translate into the models! The narratives are good, there seems to be a bit more of a two-minutes-to-midnight feel of desperation in the texts hitch is more in keeping with the more gritty and panicked feel of the recent stories/fluff. 

I've got the digital version and the interactivity and quick links are great though there is one major problem with it...THE FORCE REQUISITION FUNCTION IS MISSING!! This is a proper kick in the teeth as I was really looking forward to this. At the moment I can find no explanation as to why but I take solace in the fact that its not just me. I hope this was as genuine mistake or they are holding it back to fix some bugs and they've not chucked it altogether. This was the only thing that justified the price tapas far as I was concerned.

If anyone out there in the blogosphere knows anything about this please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get the "enhanced edition" digital one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did and its glitchy as hell. Lots of dud links and broken pages. Not impressed

    ReplyDelete