Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Whatever happened to Hank & Marv?

Remember them? The unfortunate chaos cultists caught up in a galaxy that just doesn't care...nothing? Well that's a shame but also largely my fault. Fear not though, they will be making a resurgence in the coming weeks, especially as it's getting dark and cold outside.

Rather than turning out comics (which is surprisingly time consuming) I'm going to start doing a one/two panel 'thought for the day' which should allow me to produce them on a more regular basis. There are also plans for a 'live action' version using stop capture animation but that is definitely a long way off. In the mean time I'm going to leave you with my favourite comic...

Enjoy and keep your eyes out for more!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much.
    I really love those guys. That's great, they will be back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see them doing, let me know!

      Delete