Thursday, 26 December 2013

Inquisitor!


Codex: Inquisition was released a few weeks ago and whilst I picked it up at the time I've only now had a chance to go through it properly. As usual the narrative is interesting  and it's great to add a bit more fluff to the universe. The artwork is spectacular and the book is worth getting just for that. The rules however are a tad uninspiring. They are lifted straight out of C:GK and bar access to wargear there isno real distinction between the different branches of the Inquisition. This seems like a bit of a wasted opportunity and leaves me a bit underwhelmed.

I'm especially annoyed that the wargear on FW's Inquisitor Rex isn't a viable option! I have to use the IA rules which sort of defeated the point of buying the codex in the first place...I blame the Alpha Legion.

Anyway, here is my inquisitor, he is nearly done and no, that is not his base...

No comments:

Post a Comment