Sunday, 22 June 2014

Getting my BFG fix

I really enjoyed Battlefleet Gothic when it was about. I've still got a copy of the rulebook at my parent's house and I'm really gutted that it's no longer supported by GW. Although there are rumours of a reamergance at some point I'm not holding my breath and am looking for an alternative to get my spaceship fix.

I've heard rave reviews about X-Wing, I had the original PC game and this looks like a lot of fun. The other option is Firestorm Armada by Spartangames, I saw these in my FLGS and they looked pretty cool. It's more of a fleet based game where as XW is more a squad based thing and I'm not sure which one I'm leaning towards at the moment. If you've had any thoughts on either of the systems please let me know, similarly if you have any alternative suggestions to these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment