Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Fulgrim


I spent several hours last weekend making a real effort to finish my Fulgrim model, I'm pretty pleased with it. I bought this at the HH Weekender waaaaay back in 2013 and it has sat in pieces ever since. I learnt a lot painting this, particularly about painting gold. It's not up to the sort of NMM that people regularly seem to b churning out these days but it's a step up for me. 

On the subject of NMM, whilst I admire the technique and the skill it takes, aesthetically I honestly don't like it - if it is your thing I mean no disrespect!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a really nice looking paint job you've got there, definitely worth the wait!

    I'm completely with you on NMM too, I much prefer actual metallic metals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of the new "TMM" techniques, where you paint the metallic metals a bit more like NMM, which kinda of combines the best of both worlds.

    That being said, this fulgrim is amaaaaaaazing. Really nice work!

    ReplyDelete