Monday, 17 August 2015

The Thunderhawk lives!



A while ago my kit bashed Thunderhawk took a 7ft nosedive off of a shelf. As you can probably imagine, I was gutted. It took a long time and a lot of work to build what became known as the Epsom-pattern Thunderhawk Gunship (a variant on the original GW Nuneaton pattern Thunderhawk). After this catastrophe I completely lost interest in the project until last week when I picked it up and had a good look at the various salvaged pieces. Since then I've spent about 12 hours fixing it and painting and now it's finally ready for show!



Have a look at the Thunderhawk Conversions page or just click the link below to see a gallery of the project. http://calthburns.blogspot.co.uk/p/thunderhawk-gunship-conversion.html

The 'Spear of Calth' as she will be known is going to form the centrepiece for my Armies on Parade board this year. I'm going to do 'The Muster of Calth' using almost my whole 30k army.

Hope you like it!

3 comments: