Saturday, 13 May 2017

Custodes Tribune

Afternoon all,

I had the pleasure of attend the Weekender 2017 and snapped up the event only Custodes guy as well as a copy of Inferno and a few other small bits and pieces. Overall I thought the event was good but I was a bit flat that there were know Thousand Sons goodies for sale...



Anyway, having read through the rules I wanted my Custodes champion to be a bit more bashy so I've done a quick conversion and given him a bench shield and the head from the Legion Herald model.



I like this model and I look forward to seeing what he is going to be like on the tabletop. I don't want to go mad with Talons of the Emperor but I do want to have a 1,500 centurion/ZM style list available to use as either a main or an allied detachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment