Thursday, 25 May 2017

Heresy Raven Guard Army Roster

A while back I wrapped up the bulk of my Raven Guard project, there are still things I want to do with it but for now I'm satisfied. Below is the roster and some half decent photos.


Rite of War: Decapitating Strike

Lord of War:
Corax

HQ: 
Alvorax Maun
Primaris Medicae

Elites:
Tartarus terminator squad with Land Raider Phobos 
Contemptor Mortis with twin assault cannons
Mor d'ythan strike squad

Troops:
Assault Squad
Tactical Squad
Tactical Squad
Tactical Support Squad with meltaguns in drop pod

Fast Attack:
Legion Seeker squad
Dark Fury Squad
Darkwing pattern Storm Eagle

I want to add a pair of Leviathans as my limited Heavy Support unit but my Night Lords have called dibs on that for now. I also want to add 5 more bodies to the Mor d'ythan to give them a bit more stopping power and some drop pods to transport the rest of the infantry.



Now onto the Talons of the Emperor...

No comments:

Post a Comment