Friday, 19 May 2017

This is my Everest

Current Projects:

I recently took stock of everything I had going on at the moment and had a bit of a realisation - I have far too much stuff to do. In my office is an old passenger trunk, it's a hearty thing I got from an elderly neighbour a year or so ago, it is my 'project box' and contains all the stuff I still need to do, it's mostly full.

My current inventory stands at:

Heresy:
  1. Ultramarines - obviously! Lots of infantry (30+ models) a pair of Dreadnaughts and my Falchion Super Heavy tank needs finishing off.
  2. Raven Guard - I had a binge on them recently and now only an Assault Squad and then they're done. I'll post some pictures up soon.
  3. Night Lords - after the news that the next HH book is Angelus and my mate is set on a Dark Angels list I though it was time to put on my traitors cloak. I've drawn up a centurion list and have a pair of Terror squads, a volkite Support Squad, some Terminators and a big Tactical Squad to do.

GW Non Heresy:
  1. Space Marines - My Celestial lions have some tanks and a Dreadnaught that need finishing
  2. Eldar - 2 of the Start Collecting boxes, some Farseers and Eldrad plus a Cobra super heavy which I snapped up on eBay (pretty sure it's from Forge World China though)
  3. Harlequins - lots and lots of eBay purchases after the box game they put out - I've got just under 50 infantry and some skimmers to do. I think I've settled on a colour scheme of purple, black and gold I just need to get airbrushing. 
  4. High Elves - too much to list
  5. Dark Elves - big blobs of Witch Elves and Black Guard plus a bolt Thrower and a cauldron of blood
  6. Shadow Wars - I've set on the Inquisition and have built up a warband, it's all primed I just need to get on with it.

Non GW:
  1. Halo Fleet Battles - My Orion heavy cruisers need detailing
  2. Beyond the Gates of Antares - I have an Algoryn army (I've got a draft article about the, somewhere) that has a few models to finish up.
  3. Infinity - the last few Aleph units

So yeah, quite a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment