Friday, 7 July 2017
One of my pledges this year was to get some terrain sorted so my tables looked that bit more interesting. After much head scratching research I settled on some stuff from TT Combat, which is incidentally a local company. I've put together most of my kits and painted a few of them up, below are some pictures of them with my Algoryn Command Squad.
I based them with Halfords grey primer, spot sprayed it in white then put two coats of cream over it. After that it was just a case of adding chips, rust and mud using a sponge - it really didn't take all that long.
I still have my Eldar towers and landing pads to finish painting up but I'm already thinking about what else I want to do so I can have a proper array of options.