Monday, 17 July 2017

War of the Ring: Part 2

Just a quick update on my ebay challenge LOTR force...

I've broken my budget for July because I managed to bag a Finecast Sauron the Dark Lord for £12.25 – I wasn’t going to go for it but you very rarely get an on sprue finecast version and I didn’t want to let it slip away. This does however mean I’ve spent £27.08 this month leaving me with very little for August! That said, I now have Sauron…what else is needed?


My Forces of Mordor army now comprises of…

Sauron
Witch King of Angmar
Gothmog
Gorbag
23 Mordor Orcs

Which is a total of 958 points! Not bad for that price!

I’m going to try and get some Wargs with next months money or maybe a troll of some kind though I’ll probably end up with another block of Orcs.

I’ll keep you posted as I buy things.


2 comments:

  1. Looks good so far! Maybe you can try and get some Morannonorcs to bolster your defence. But I do like the thought of an orchorde without them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same but Moranon Prcs are much harder to get hold of!

      Delete