Friday, 25 August 2017

Aeldari Reinforcements



With the 8th Ed bug having bitten me pretty hard I've made a concerted effort to get my Eldar painted. Above represents a fair few evenings assembly. The Cobra was an eBay purchase, I have a sneaking suspicion it's china cast but I really can't say for certain, it's superbly detailed and not brittle/smelly but I'm not sure...if it is it was accidental on my part. 

I've subsequently airbrushed the colour onto them and I think Vallejo must have adjusted the colours because it's paler than the last bottle I bought...3 years ago. Never mind.


This is my pile of 36 Harlequins I still have to build. I'm honestly considering selling half of them because it's too daunting a prospect!



This is what I have completed thus far, I also have a Solitaire and another Shadowseer already painted, in total it's about 100PL Battalion army.

I've still got a week of the holidays left so I'm going to try and get some more garage time so I can airbrush more things, that Cobra for instance...

No comments:

Post a Comment